The Investment Consultant’s role is to identify new prospects, follow up on qualified leads from marketing campaigns, and carry out the sales advisory process.
Target clients: High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
- Learn and maintain knowledge of services, procedures, industry, and industry trends
- Regular follow-ups with qualified leads through phone, email, and meetings
- Adequately identify the needs of each client
- Provide a consultative approach and can present solutions to potential clients
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client relationships
- Supply management with reporting on the statuses of leads, current clients, feedback, problems, and interests
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets as set by the management
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as requested by the management.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Familiar with the Land and Property
- Ability to maintain a professional image at all times
- Ability to build and nurture productive client relationships
- Intrinsically motivated and target-oriented person
- Able to deliver a consultative sales approach
- Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to clients’ needs
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM software during the sales process
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Qualifications & Education:
- University or College Degree
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- 2-5 years experience in sales
- Sales experience in Real Estate.
*Only candidates who meet the given criteria will be considered for the role.